Marvel Crisis Protocol: MODOK Expansion
A.I.M. Scientist George tarleton had the dubious distinction of being chosen as the subject for a procedure which would transform him into a unique, bio-engineered living computer. Unable to use his limbs, tarleton was confined to a hoverchair, which gives him both mobility and a deadly assortment of conventional weaponry. Since then, M.O.D.O.K. Has used his vast intellect and exceptional psychic powers to terrorise the world as The leader of a.I.M. And one of the world’s most dangerous and unpredictable foes. The box contains everything players need to add M.O.D.O.K. To their Marvel: Crisis protocol collections. Miniatures are supplied unassembled and unpainted.
- M.O.D.O.K. is a powerful control character, able to psychically manipulate and suppress his enemies
- Includes several new Tactic cards, giving players more options when building their roster
- Includes a new Crisis Card which expands the variety of missions players can play
- This is not a standalone game. A copy of the Marvel: Crisis Protocol Core Set is required to play
- For 2 players | 90 minutes play time | Ages 14 and up