Chill Out Game
Fun on the rocks! A bevy of freshly-squeezed drinks waits to be served – the only thing they need is ice! Roll the colour die, choose a matching tray and scoop up the ice cubes. Then drop them one at a time around the board, hoping to land some in your cup. Snag a blueberry for extra points, but watch out for icy opponents trying to slip away your cubes! Fill up the frostiest float and you’re the coolest! Chill Out will help to reinforce Fine Motor and Visual Discrimination skills. Chill Out is suitable for 2 to 4 players aged five and up with a playing time of around 15 minutes.
- A refreshing game of dice and ice
- Players scoop their ice cubes out of a tray matching the colour result of the die which they’ve rolled
- Snag a blueberry for extra points, but watch out for slippery hands trying to snag your cubes
- Reinforces fine motor, shape Identification and visual discrimination skills
- Suitable for 2 to 4 players aged five and up with a playing time of around 15 minutes