Kids Charades Board Game
A fun way to encourage communication skills that the whole family can enjoy. Played in 2 – 6 teams (making it a great Birthday party game) players take it in turns to act out the mime on the card. The first team to guess a mime in all 6 categories wins. The rule book includes some handy hints to make the game as inclusive as possible if you have players under the age of 6 who would like to join in with this game of Family Fun!
- Quick to learn with simple rules
- Can be enjoyed by players of all ages so the family can play together
- Teaches communication skills whilst having fun
- Contains ideas for simplified versions for younger children
- Winning team is the first to guess a mime from each of the 6 categories