Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1 DVD
Please note this is a region 2 DVD and will require a region 2 (Europe) or region Free DVD Player in order to play.
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows, the seventh and final adventure in the Harry Potter film series, is a much-anticipated motion picture event to be told in two full-length parts. Part 1 begins as Harry, Ron and Hermione set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort's immortality and destruction-the Horcruxes. On their own, without the guidance of their professors or the protection of Professor Dumbledore, the three friends must now rely on one another more than ever. But there are Dark Forces in their midst that threaten to tear them apart. Meanwhile, the wizarding world has become a dangerous place for all enemies of the Dark Lord. The long-feared war has begun and Voldemort's Death Eaters seize control of the Ministry of Magic and even Hogwarts, terrorizing and arresting anyone who might oppose them. But the one prize they still seek is the one most valuable to Voldemort: Harry Potter. The Chosen One has become the hunted one as the Death Eaters search for Harry with orders to bring him to Voldemort…alive. Harry's only hope is to find the Horcruxes before Voldemort finds him. But as he searches for clues, he uncovers an old and almost forgotten tale-the legend of the Deathly Hallows. And if the legend turns out to be true, it could give Voldemort the ultimate power he seeks. Little does Harry know that his future has already been decided by his past when, on that fateful day, he became "the Boy Who Lived." No longer just a boy, Harry Potter is drawing ever closer to the task for which he has been preparing since the day he first stepped into Hogwarts: the ultimate battle with Voldemort.
- Actors Daniel Radcliffe, Ralph Fiennes, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Helena Bonham Carter, Alan Rickman, Bill Nighy, Tom Felton, Maggie Smith, Michael Gambon, John Hurt, Rhys Ifans, Bonnie Wright, Jason Isaacs, Brendan Gleeson & Miranda Richardson
- Director David Yates
- Certificate 12 years and over
- Year 2010
- Screen Widescreen 2.40:1 anamorphic
- Languages English – Dolby Digital (5.1)
- Additional Languages Hungarian ; English Audio Description
- Subtitles English for the hearing impaired ; Bulgarian ; Hungarian ; Romanian
- Duration 2 hours and 20 minutes (approx)