The Bourne Identity DVD
Please note this is a region 2 DVD and will require a region 2 (Europe) or region Free DVD Player in order to play.
A man who may or may not be Jason Bourne (Matt Damon) is found floating in the Mediterranean Sea and is hauled onto a fishing boat. When the ship's doctor examines the unconscious castaway, he discovers two bullet wounds and an implanted device that displays a Swiss bank account number. With nothing but this code, the amnesiac Bourne travels to Zurich and gains access to a safe-deposit box containing a gun, thousands of dollars in various currencies, and valid passports from numerous countries – each listing a different identity. Within minutes, Bourne is on the run from a seemingly ever-present agency, relying on language and fighting skills he didn't even know he possessed! Offering $20,000 for a ride to Paris, Bourne gains the reluctant help of the nomadic Marie (Franka Potente). Meanwhile, the shadowy organization, headed by a tough-talking bureaucrat (Chris Cooper), sends numerous assassins (including the Professor, played by Clive Owen) after Bourne and Marie. As their situation grows more perilous, the two strangers struggle to find out who Bourne really is and why they are being hunted.
- This DVD edition contains the original-length feature plus: The Bourne Ultimatum Trailer
- Alternative Beginning & Alternative Ending with Introduction
- The Ludlum Identity: Documentary on Robert Ludlum the author of the Bourne books
- The Ludlum Supremacy: Documentary on Robert Ludlum the author of the Bourne books
- Ludlum Ultimatum: Documentary on Robert Ludlum the author of the Bourne books
- Explosive Deleted Scenes
- 10 minutes of deleted scenes
Actors Matt Damon, Franka Potente, Chris Cooper, Clive Owen, Brian Cox, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Gabriel Mann & Julia Stiles Director Doug Liman Certificate 12 years and over Year 2002 Screen Widescreen 2.35:1 Anamorphic Languages English – Dolby Digital (5.1) Subtitles English for the hearing impaired Region Region 2 Will only play on European Region 2 or multi-region DVD players.