Walk The Line DVD
Please note this is a region 2 DVD and will require a region 2 (Europe) or region Free DVD Player in order to play.
Love is a burning thing.
In 1955, a tough, skinny guitar-slinger who called himself J.R. Cash walked into the soon-to-be-famous Sun Studios in Memphis. It was a moment that would have an indelible effect on American culture. With his driving freight-train chords, steel-eyed intensity and a voice as deep and black as night, Cash sang blistering songs of heartache and survival that were gutsy, full of real life and unlike anything heard before. That day kicked off the electrifying early career of Johnny Cash. As he pioneered a fiercely original sound that blazed a trail for rock, country, punk, folk and rap stars to come, Cash began a rough-and-tumble journey of personal transformation. In the most volatile period of his life, he evolved from a self-destructive pop star into the iconic 'Man in Black' – facing down his demons, fighting for the love that would save him time and again, and learning how to walk the razor-thin line between destruction and redemption.
- Actors Joaquin Phoenix, Reese Witherspoon, Ginnifer Goodwin, Robert Patrick, Dallas Roberts, Dan John Miller, Larry Bagby, Shelby Lynne, Waylon Payne, Shooter Jennings, Johnathan Rice, Tyler Hilton, James Keach, Victoria Hester & Johnny Holiday
- Director James Mangold
- Certificate 12 years and over
- Year 2005
- Screen Widescreen 2.35:1 Anamorphic
- Languages English – Dolby Digital (5.1)
- Subtitles English for the hearing impaired
- Duration 2 hours and 10 minutes (approx)
- Region Region 2 – Will only play on European Region 2 or multi-region DVD players.