Resident Evil The Mercenaries Game 3DS
For the first time Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D delivers the intense Mercenaries gameplay experience on a handheld console. Featuring re-mastered stages from Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, it’s a race against time as players try to defeat as many enemies as possible before the countdown reaches zero. The fast-paced, combat intensive action of Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D is available both as a solo experience or gamers across the world can team up and enjoy two-player co-op via network play.
Gamers will have the opportunity to tackle the game’s missions with legendary Resident Evil characters from past and present. These include Chris Redfield, Krauser, Hunk and, making her debut in a Mercenaries game, Claire Redfield.
While the gameplay will be familiar to those who have previously played Mercenaries, changes have been implemented to take advantage of the new hardware, most notably the transforming the stages and characters to full 3D plus the ability for players to move and shoot and the addition of touch screen functionality to switch weapons on the fly.
- 8 different playable characters all with at least 1 change of costume – including series favourites Chris Redfield from RE5, Hunk & Krauser from RE 4 . . . with more to be revealed soon
- 1 or 2 players – Ad Hoc and Nintendo Wi-Fi connection
- 30 missions over 12 stages and 2 different game modes
- In depth skill and abilities unlock system that encourages and rewards replaying. Skills and abilities include health, weapons damage, customisation etc
- 2 different game modes – 'scene attack' and 'survival'