Daemon X Machina Orbital Limited Edition Nintendo Switch Game [Damaged Packaging]
Description below is for brand new sealed products and may not represent the item fully. Images are for illustration only. Contents and item condition may vary. All items are sold in working condition. Instruction manuals, guides, downloadable or online accessible content listed on the product, are not guaranteed to be included.
Only 1 per Customer / Household – Multiple orders will be cancelled and refunded
Daemon x Machina Orbital limited Edition Includes
- A physical copy of the game
- An 18cm-tall arsenal Statue
- A 100-Page artbook
- A Steelbook
- and a hangar-style box with a compartment in which the Arsenal Statue can be displayed.
Take your Arsenal, a fully customisable powered suit, out for an array of missions to surmount the enemy at all costs. Choose and equip your Arsenal with a multitude of weapons, obtain more from downed enemy Arsenals, and swap them on the fly to suit your strategy in the face of ever-changing threats.
- Kenichiro Tsukuda is well known for his work developing the Armored Core series. He and his talented team have developed this brand-new title with the goal of making it “the best mech action game” out there
- The character designs were created by Yusuke Kozaki, who also worked on Fire Emblem Awakening and Fire Emblem Fates
- Mech concept designs were created by Mr. Kawamori, who also worked on the Armored Core series and the Super Dimension Fortress Macross series
- Arsenals can battle freely in the air and on the ground.
- The player's avatar is fully customisable with a variety of options
- Each Arsenal can be equipped with different weapons on its arms and shoulders. The player can also equip back-up weapons on its back and swap them out during battle
- Grab objects in the environment, like cars and street signs, and use them as melee weapons or projectiles!
- Defeated enemies may drop ammo and weapons, which the player can obtain and use on the fly
- Online* and local** wireless multiplayer modes will be available in the full game