Travis Strikes Again No More Heroes Nintendo Switch Game
The otaku assassin returns! Travis Touchdown wanders into the game world and embarks on a rampage of epic proportions in Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes for Nintendo Switch. Beam Katana in hand, slice and dice through a variety of game worlds, then square up to the boss at the end of each game.
Several years after No More Heroes 2 Desperate Struggle, Travis is living his best life in a trailer in the American south, along with his pet cat Jeane. The open air, absolute freedom and plenty of video games…what more could an otaku assassin want?
That is until Badman, the father of Travis’ past opponent Bad Girl, shows up to exact revenge for Travis’ role in her demise.
Get into the game – literally! During the ensuing battle, things go horribly wrong and the two are sucked into the Death Drive Mk II – a legendary gaming console that plays games using mysterious objects known as Death Balls. It’s said that collecting all six Death Balls – and beating the games that they contain – will grant the successful player one wish…
Now Travis and Badman must put aside their differences, team up and fight their way through several game worlds in a bid to gain that elusive wish, exterminating every last Bug as they go.
- Travis Touchdown wanders into the game world and embarks on a rampage of epic proportions. Inside, there’s an action game, racing and puzzles.
- With Beam Katana in hand, Travis vows to exterminate every last bug he finds. Chain his simple yet exhilarating basic attacks and his arsenal of skill attacks to cut them down to size.
- A brutal boss lurks at the end of each game. Creatively combine your moves to crush them.
- Pass a Joy-Con controller to a friend for co-op multiplayer – and partner up with the one and only Badman.
- Included with the physical game is the Season Pass for all DLC content, including two DLC packs*
*Season Pass and DLC content may require a UK Nintendo Store Account to download and activate