Gunnar Intercept Onyx Advanced Gaming Glasses
Computer Vision Syndrome describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer use. Many individuals experience eye discomfort and vision problems when viewing a computer screen for extended periods. The level of discomfort appears to increase with the amount of computer use.
These symptoms may be caused by:
- poor lighting
- glare on the computer screen
- improper viewing distances
- poor seating posture
- uncorrected vision problems
- a combination of these factors
Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS) are:
- blurred vision
- dry eyes
- neck and shoulder pain
GUNNAR Advanced Computer Eyewear is a technical eyewear solution that protects, enhances, and optimizes visual performance for anyone who spends long hours viewing computers or digital screens.
GUNNAR Advanced Computer Eyewear helps minimize eye fatigue and visual stress while improving contrast, comfort, and focus for anyone who spends long hours viewing digital screens. Agency approved.
Retro classic frame fused with futuristic technology, INTERCEPT completes the line between style and science. Multibarrel hinges anchor injected temples. An ergonomically balanced frame supports precision optics. Polished logo plates create low-key accents subtle enough for any undercover recruit.
• Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high resolution viewing;
• Rigid lens mounting area keeps optics from degrading through lens flexing;
• Multi-barrel hinges create rotational stability for long lasting fit;
• Curved nose rests provide even weight distribution and eliminate pressure points;
• Engineering grade injection polymers provide dimensional stability and long term durability.