EK Water Blocks EK-D-RGB 6 Way Splitter Cable
The EK-D-RGB 6-Way Splitter Cable allows users to connect up to six digitally addressable RGB products to a single D-RGB (addressable) motherboard or controller header so that they can synchronize all their D-RGB products.
It features standard 3-pin D-RGB headers and the male-male connector pins are also included in the packaging. The splitter cable can be used with any standard 3-pin 5V D-RGB controller or any of the popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB (addressable) header.
Please refer to the motherboard manufacturer manual or RGB controller manufacturer manual for LED type compatibility, maximum power load and maximum allowed LED strip length.
Technical and electrical specifications:
– RGB connector classic 3-pin (5V+ R G B)
– 3-pin RGB Source header to four 3-pin RGB headers
– Maximum total cable length: 300mm +/- 5mm
– Length of split cables: 135mm +/- 5mm
– Color: Black
– EK-RGB 6-Way Splitter Cable
– 3-pin male-male connector (6pcs)