PainKiller Overdose Game PC
Originally released in 2004 Painkiller became one of the most popular first-person shooters in the world. Now the story of Daniel Garner changes into a thrilling plot you'll never forget. Developed by Mindware Painkiller: Overdose is the best looking Painkiller game ever seen. A completely new campaign mode and an enhanced multiplayer experience will fascinate you.
- A prequel to the eventual sequel bridges the storyline and ties up wandering ends.
- Overdose introduces a new character and storyline that examines the repercussions of Daniel defeating Lucifer in the original Painkiller!
- 16 new levels of fast-paced pain-killing action!
- 6 new daemonic weapons grant the powers of a demi-god to souls awaiting damnation everywhere!
- Crafted and designed completely by Mindware Studios – long-time advocates and fans of the game.
- A reshuffled Tarot deck infuses Belial with new powers and devastating combinations.
- An innovative direction in the Painkiller universe!
- Over 40 demented and sickly-twisted monsters from Hell.
- New End Bosses of colossal statures standing guard over Hell's crumbling domain and the entrances to the other realms!
- A revitalized commitment to multiplayer introduces a series of stats tracking features and game server options intended to revamp the multiplayer experience.
- Multiplayer compatibility with original Painkiller multiplayer maps and game modes!