The Elder Scrolls V 5 Skyrim Legendary Edition Game PC
Skyrim Legendary Edition Contains
- Skyrim full game
The next installment in the critically acclaimed Elder Scrolls series is finally here: The Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim.
Skyrim is the homeland of the Nords, a fierce and proud warrior people who are used to the bitter cold and mountanous terrain that mark the lands of Skyrim. Wracked by civil war, and threatened by the return of the legendary dragons, Skyrim faces its darkest hour. You must make sense of this maelstrom, explore the frozen tundra and bring hope to the people.
The Elder Scrolls told of their return. The Empire of Tamriel is on the edge. The High King of Skyrim has been murdered.
Alliances form as claims to the throne are made. In the midst of this conflict, a far more dangerous, ancient evil is awakened. Dragons, long lost to the passages of the Elder Scrolls, have returned to Tamriel.
The future of Skyrim, even the Empire itself, hangs in the balance as they wait for the prophesized Dragonborn to come; a hero born with the power of The Voice, and the only one who can stand amongst the dragons.
- Epic fantasy reborn: Skyrim reimagines the open-world fantasy epic, pushing the gameplay and technology of a virtual world to new heights
- Live another life, in another world: Play any type of character you can imagine, and do whatever you want
- the legendary freedom of choice, storytelling, and adventure of The Elder Scrolls is realized like never before
- All new graphics and gameplay engine: Skyrim's new game engine brings to life a complete virtual world with rolling clouds, rugged mountains, bustling cities, lush fields, and ancient dungeons
- You are what you play: Choose from hundreds of weapons, spells, and abilities. The new character system allows you to play any way you want and define yourself through your actions
- Dragons return: Battle ancient dragons like you've never seen. As Dragonborn, learn their secrets and harness their power for yourself
Dawnguard™ is the first official game add-on for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim® – the 2011 Game of the Year. The Vampire Lord Harkon has returned to power. By using the Elder Scrolls, he seeks to do the unthinkable – to end the sun itself. Will you join the ancient order of the Dawnguard and stop him? Or will you become a Vampire Lord yourself? Featuring an all new faction questline and locations, the ultimate choice will be yours.
- New Weapons, Armour, Spells and Shouts – The Dawnguard has a fresh arsenal of weapons to wield. Choose the crossbow and craft your own arrows, bolts, and Dragonbone weapons, as well as other new weapons, armour and spells. The new shouts include the Soul Tear shout that can rip the very souls from your enemies and turn them into your minions.
- Become a Vampire Lord – Will you choose to become a Vampire Lord and take on their skills and powers? Hover across the ground, turn yourself into a bat, levitate your enemies as you drain their life, and more. The Vampire Lord also features its own upgradable perk system.
- Werewolf Perks – Playing as a werewolf now has its own upgradable perk system, too. Bestial Strength, Animal Vigor, and Savage Feeding are now yours for the taking.
- New Locations and Creatures – There are two new fortresses to upgrade and choose as your home – Castle Volkihar and Fort Dawnguard. Discover lost valleys and travel to a new realm of Oblivion, the Soul Cairn. New creatures to battle include Death Hounds, Gargoyles, Armored Trolls, and all new vampires and dragons.
- Change Your Appearance – Visit Riften’s Ratway to find a woman who can change your appearance, altering your face or hair.
- Mounted Combat – For the first time in Skyrim you can do melee and ranged combat while riding a horse.
Travel beyond Skyrim. With this official add-on for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, journey off the coast of Morrowind, to the island of Solstheim. Encounter new towns, dungeons, and quests, as you traverse the ash wastes and glacial valleys of this new land. Become more powerful with shouts that bend the will of your enemies and even tame dragons. Your fate, and the fate of Solstheim, hangs in the balance as you face off against your deadliest adversary – the first Dragonborn.
- Explore Beyond Skyrim – Leave the province of Skyrim and travel to the coastal island of Solstheim. Encounter the Dark Elven settlers of Raven Rock and the native Skaal, as you unravel the mystery of a Dragonborn’s return.
- Become the Ultimate Dragonborn – Harness the power of the Voice as you face off against the first Dragonborn. Wield new shouts and spells including Dragon Aspect – allowing you to summon the inner power of a dragon to deliver colossal blows and strengthen other shouts.
- New Powers – Discover dark powers as you journey into a new Daedric realm. Collect books of forbidden knowledge and choose new paths for your skills and abilities.
- New dungeons, creatures, weapons, and more – Suit up in Bonemold and Chitin armors and wield Stalhrim weapons as you navigate through a myriad of dungeons. Battle formidable foes like Ash Spawn, Rieklings and more.
With this official add-on to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, you can purchase land and build your own home from the ground up – from a simple one-room cottage to a sprawling compound complete with an armory, alchemy laboratory, stable, garden, and more. Use all-new tools like the drafting table and carpenter’s workbench to transform quarried stone, clay, and sawn logs into structures and furnishings. Even transform your house into a home by adopting children.
- Choose Your Land – Choose from property in the salt marshes of Hjaalmarch, the forests of Falkreath, or the vast tundra of The Pale. For the more ambitious landowner, purchase multiple plots and start building a real estate empire.
- Customize Your Home – Expand your home with a variety of room combinations including an armory, alchemy tower, kitchen, trophy room and more. Grow plants in your new greenhouse, cultivate slaughterfish in the fish hatchery, house your Arcane Enchanter in the enchanting tower, or display your latest conquest in the trophy room. Add additional features like stables, mills, smelters, gardens and more.
- New Objectives and Interactions – Guard your home from unwanted visitors like marauding kidnappers, armed bandits, and skeever infestations. Turn almost any follower into your personal steward to improve and protect your home. Or if you require more help, hire a personal bard or carriage driver to ease the burdens of home ownership.
- Adoption – Transform your house into a home with Hearthfire’s all-new adoption system. Adopt children and discover new ways to interact with your family. Play games with the kids, allow them to have pets and gain new bonuses from having a family.
OS: Windows 7/Vista/XP PC (32 or 64 bit)
Processor: Dual Core 2.0GHz or equivalent processor
Memory: 2GB System RAM
Hard Disk Space: 6GB free HDD Space
Video Card: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512 MB of RAM
Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
Memory: 4GB System RAM
Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 1GB of RAM (Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or higher; ATI Radeon 4890 or higher)