Playstation Move EyePet & Friends Game (Essentials) PS3
Please Note: Requires PlayStation Move
Twice the mischief, double the fun!
EyePet is back and this time he's got company: 2 pets, 2 controllers and 1 augmented reality right in your living-room with the all new EyePet & Friends. EyePet & Friends is a continuation of the innovative EyePet franchise which enables kids and their family to experience the magic of a virtual Pet in the real world! It combines new technologies and gameplay, and takes both camera-based games and the Pet genre to a whole new level. Developed exclusively for PlayStation 3 by London Studio.
- Fully supports the PlayStation Move and playable in full Stereoscopic 3D
- Socialized the play experience: For the first time in the franchise, EyePet & Friends will enable two players to play simultaneously with two EyePets, two controllers, one augmented reality
- EyePet & Friends react to your every move and command: Place an object in front of the camera and the pets will interact with it. Tickle EyePet by waving your fingers in front of the camera and he or she will laugh. Poke them, and they will jump. Roll a ball and the pets will chase after it.
- New progression structure: Rewards based system enables players to choose how they progress through the game. Throughout the game Pets will earn reward tokens for everything they do. Players can redeem tokens for new content in the Pet Store. Content is varied across all game modes and there's a provisional total of 285 reward items to collect.
- Graphics and animation that only the PS3 can deliver: EyePet &Friends features Pixar-like fur technology and facial expressions. Watch EyePet & Friends change as they evolve over time.
- Play create share: Deep and creative customization features that enable players to create and modify their EyePets' clothing (Fancy Dress mode), Toys (Toy Factory), Soft Play Themes and other areas of the game
- New EyePet online community: Connect to community portal to review your own and friends' EyePet profiles, take part in events and competitions, view and share content with friends – all in a child-friendly environment