FIFA 09 Game Wii
Step onto the pitch and play professional football your way in FIFA 09.
Experience the most authentic football simulation EA Sports has delivered as you
live the fantasy of playing as a professional player and customise the game to
suit your style and ability.
Powered by the third generation of the EA Sports football engine, FIFA 09
features more than 250 core gameplay additions and enhancements that deliver the
most responsive, intelligent and realistic action ever for the series. Enjoy
turning defenders with more controlled dribbling and ball control, snapping off
precision shots with improved first-time shooting mechanics and firing
beautifully timed passes with greater accuracy, placing the ball exactly where
you want it.
With new player momentum physics the speed and weight of the player determines
everything from the distance of a slide tackle and the power of a header to the
severity of player collisions and the height of a player’s jump. Plus, players
now behave according to their physical attributes with larger, stronger players
dominating collisions, battles for control of the ball, and position in
challenges for two player headers.
- Unique Wii Experience: Enjoying football action on Wii is now easier
with refined gestures, point-and-play controls with on-screen pass
indicators and one-button actions that create instant shots on goal and
greater success connecting on headers and volleys.
- New 8 vs 8 Footii Match Minigame: Play 8 vs. 8 in a completely unique
mode where you can play an arcade version of football with the focus on fun.
Populate your team with your Mii characters captained by one of our FIFA 09
All-Play cover athletes created as customised characters.
- Boot It: Play with your Mii, Ronaldinho, Rooney or other stars in a
simultaneous shooting frenzy. Play as the goalie or the shooter. All-new
Eliminator Mode enables up to four friends to play all at once, blasting
away at targets or in rapid fire to eliminate opponents to see who will be
the last player standing.
- Table Football: Play Classic Mode using a variety of new rules or with a
new twist – multiple balls at the same time, including a power ball that
moves like a rocket or a stealth ball that turns invisible at any time.
- EA Sports All-Play: A simplified control system using just the Wii
Remote enables novice players to focus on having fun while the console does
the rest. Players control key actions like shooting and passing, while the
AI controls the rest.
- Advanced Controls: More experienced gamers can still access all the
in-depth controls, now using a precision passing system with point-and-play
- Online Play: Pick your favourite team and go online to challenge a rival
- Manager Mode: Featuring a Wii specific interface, club finances and
sponsors, visual sims and dynamic board expectations that change depending
on your successes… or failures.
- Complete Authenticity: Featuring over 500 licensed teams all accurately
represented with correct kits and crests.