Deus Ex Mankind Divided Day One Edition Xbox One Game [Used – Like New]
Description below is for brand new sealed products and may not represent the item fully. Images are for illustration only. Contents and item condition may vary. All items are sold in working condition. Instruction manuals, guides, downloadable or online accessible content listed on the product, are not guaranteed to be included.
Deus Ex Mankind Divided Day One Edition Xbox One
- Covert Agent Packs
- Digital OST Sampler
- Extra In-Game Mission
- Digital Books
Deus Ex Mankind Divided takes place in 2029, two years after the events of Human Revolution and the infamous ‘Aug Incident’ in Panchaea that resulted in the death of millions at the hands of those who had installed augmentations. This event has created a huge divide between those who have augmentations, and those who do not. Amongst this emotional turmoil are various factions looking to manipulate the public by twisting public opinion of augmentation to further their own agenda and hide the truth of what really happened.
Deus Ex Mankind Divided also continues the story of Adam Jensen, a former biotech company security chief turned super-augmented, anti-terrorist agent playing by his own rules. Jensen has been empowered with all new augmentations, enabling him and the player a greater sense of self-control as they explore all new locations in-game. As social and political tensions reach a major turning point, Jensen and conspiracies surrounding the Illuminati continue toward an inevitable crossroads … and possibly, an epic showdown.
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, the sequel to the critically acclaimed Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- action-RPG based gameplay
- Players will once again take on the role of Adam Jensen, now an experienced covert agent
- gain access to his new arsenal of customizable state-of-the-art weapons and augmentations
- choose the right approach, along with who to trust, in order to unravel a vast worldwide conspiracy.